Prime Minister Dr. Abiy betrayed the Oromo people and his legacies.
Via Moa Abagodu
It is time to show him the exit door.
For Oromos, Dr. Abiy’s legacies are:
- Command post and war on Oromo people and Oromummaa
- More than 3 million Internally Displaced Oromos. 57.5 percent of IDP in Ethiopia are Oromos.
- Make it unsafe for Oromos in the South and West Oromia to farm so that the entire region is hit by famine.
- More than 20, 000 Oromos incarcerated and thousands killed by his occupying army.
- Revive Menelik’s legacy that committed genocide on the Oromo and the South people.
- Lend his office and the palace to nafxanyaas to insult the great people of Oromo and the South people.
- Divide the Oromo people and Oromo political organizations as part of his divide and rule policy to advance his Menelikization agenda.
- Appoint and promote journalists/Medias and politicians that are hostile to the Oromo people and Oromo politicians.
- Spend millions of dollars on Finfinnee and Menelik’s rotten dining halls when millions of Internally Displaced Oromos are dying for lack of food and medicine.
- Demote and silence politicians suspected of sympathizing with the Oromo people in his own party and outside his party.
- Instigate conflicts among peoples and religious groups for his political expedience.
- His repeated attempt to hand over Finfinnee to nafxanyaas.
- He plots against Oromo interest with Oromo adversaries in Finfinnee, Bonga, the palace, etc.
He must go!!